Friday, August 5, 2016

CCC-Not a Card Challenge!

Hello one and all! Its been a crazy week of wild weather here in my neck of the woods..... heat.... tornadoes....hail... wind..... I think we have had it all - no exaggeration! Its been sunny and hot, but today, as I prepare this post for Creative Corner Challenges, it looks like we are in for some rain. In fact, it was so gloomy I had to take my project "photoshoot" outside before the rains came to have some light!
This week over at Creative Corner Challenges we are featuring ANYTHING BUT a card! 



Here is what I am featuring!

This cute little homemade gift is totally from the heart!
It is going to be a sweet little thank-you for a friend of mine who LOVES jam season - my secret recipe Strawberry Jam is in that jar... so this is a little "lovin' from my oven".

Supplies I used are:
Cardstock: SU Mint Maceron, Kraft, Whisper White
Tools: SU! Berry Basket die, MFT Tag Builder die, SU! 2" circle punch, heart punch
Stamp: SU!'s Hardwood, Num-Num, and Papertrey Ink's Everyday Button Bits
Embellishment: Ric-rac and burlap ribbon (Micheals) misc clothespin

Be sure to leave a comment and thank you for stopping by! Be sure to play along with us and share your creations by linking to our blog!

2 comments:

  1. Amber, this looks so great. And it will be very much appreciated. I think our team did a very good job, didn't we ?
    Hugs, Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think our team did AMAZING!!! Thanks for stopping by, Veerle!

      Delete