Creative Corner Challenges - No Patterned Paper



TGIF!
Its another fabulous weekend on the horizon - the weather is supposed to be FABULOUS for the upcoming few days - which is great because it has been a little frosty at night here already! 
It is WAY too soon to think about the dreaded "W" word!

This week over at Creative Corner Challenges we have a great challenge for you - NO PATTERNED PAPER..... so... I made my own!

I dug into my Paper Smooches stamps to create the background for this card! I used the "Flap Happy" stamp set...stamping it using Tim Holtz distress inks in Shabby Shutters, Tumbled Glass, and Victorian Velvet.  I cut a rectangle in Whisper White CS using the MFT Wonky Rectangle die. And finally, the sentiment is from another Paper Smooches stamp set... called "Group Hugs".

Please play along with our challenge this week! And thank you for stopping by! 
Amber xo 

Comments

Popular Posts