Fresh, Clean and Simple Christmas-FMS #253/SIP #64

Hi everyone!
I have been pretty busy with a lot of projects and WORK (Boo! No fun at all!) but I was lucky enough to have THREE days off this week! My boss is THE BEST!
So I decided to play with a couple challenges! Here is my card!




Here are the details on my card!

Ink: (SU!) Real Red
Stamp: (SU!) Merriest Wishes
Dies/Framelits: (SU!) Merry Tags Framelits/Pretty Pines Thinlets
Paper: Kraft Cardstock/(SU!) Hello December 2016 Project Life card
Supplies: Wink of Stella/(SU!) Gold Baker's twine

I am discovering how fast and easy it is to use those Project Life cards for some simple layers on cards! I will definitely be doing that for the busy Christmas season! Also, the little shimmer from Stella is SO cute! And SO hard to capture  in a photo! But it sure sparkles! 


 Freshly Made SketchesI played along with Freshly Made Sketches


 Stamp, Ink, Paper I also joined the Stamp, Ink, Paper "Clean and Simple" challenge

Please leave some love so I know you stopped by, and thanks for checking out my crafty creation!

Amber xo

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Crystal....! :) Clean and simple was the name of the game! I opted for no embellishments.... looked too cluttered!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card Amber! I just love CAS on Kraft! Yours is fab! Thanks for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tina! Kraft is my FAVE! Happy you liked it!

      Delete
  3. Amber this is a great CAS Christmas card, perfect for mass producing. What a great layout. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Stamp Ink Paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect card for the holidays! Glad you shared it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely Christmas card! I love the sentiment and the pine boughs! Great colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clean perfection!! Love this so much! Glad you joined us at FMS and SIP this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts