Friday, October 21, 2016

Creative Corner-Black and White Challenge!



Hello everyone!
What's black n' white and super fast???
This card, of course!
This week over at Creative Corner Challenges we have a "black and white" challenge!

Here's what I did!

I always think clean and simple is the way to go - so I stuck with a simple die from Memory Box, and I added a couple simple gems (I had to add some bling, right?!) and used a simple and sweet sentiment from Lil Inkers ! 

That is honestly the fasted Christmas card in the history of EVER!

Join our Creative Corner challenge this week! 
And thanks for stopping in! 
Amber xo

4 comments:

  1. Looks so clever Amber, very pretty.
    Hugs Veerle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Veerle! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Very classy Christmas card Amber, love the touch of Bling. I really like clean and simple too...but have trouble doing it!

    ReplyDelete