Atlantic Hearts #188


Welcome back!
This week, I have another action-packed schedule - I am gearing up for one of the final craft shows of the season, and I also have a lot of Christmas shopping to get finished - shopping for my grandson is my favourite part!

I also have THREE challenges this week that I am going to be sharing with you - up first is my creation for the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

 Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

This was such a fun sketch - I decided to create (surprise! ha) another Christmas card!

Here's the deets.....(all items are SU! unless specified)

Stamp:  Star of Light
Ink: Dapper Denim, Soft Sky
Paper: Gold foil, Vellum, Dapper Denim CS, Kraft CS, and Fancy Frost DSP (which is retiring, by the way!) 

I added a snowflake brad, and  small swirl of delicate gold thread for embellishment and sent this card on it's way to one of my favourite people! 
I hope they love it!

Thanks for stopping by-don't forget to let me know you dropped in by leaving a "hello" below! 
Stay tuned this week for my other crafty goodness - coming soon! 

Love, Peace n' Ink
Amber xo 

Comments

Popular Posts