Atlantic Hearts Sketch #186


Welcome back everyone! 
I am pretty sure I am not just the only one who has begun to look toward the holiday season and begin to prepare (you can only hide for so long, right?) 

This week over at Atlantic Hearts, I used our sketch to create a Christmas card!




I had an AWESOME private party this weekend with a  fantastic group of 1st time stampers! Our Cards n'Cocktails was a blast - from the great food, awesome friendship and the comments like "I can't believe this was so much fun!" - I would call that a success! So, I still had some crafty goodness I had to put away from the party and I used some of those "scraps" to create this project!

Here's the details:
(All items SU! unless specified)
Paper: CS - Real  Red/Kraft
DSP - Candy Cane Lane 
Tools: Wonderful Wreath die/ Martha Stewart punch/ Softly Falling Embossing Folder
Gold rope trim 

Thanks for stopping by! 

Amber xo 

Comments

  1. Sounds like your craft party was a great success and a lot of fun! Great card , really love the embossed background!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts