Friday, November 4, 2016

Creative Corner Challenge - Encouragement



Hi everyone! I am back  with my 2nd blog post this week - you are all going to be quite sick of me by Sunday!!!!

Today I have a Creative Corner Challenge for you - this week we are focusing on "Encouragement"!


I think everyone could use a little "hand UP" every now and then - and this card will be for someone who has been going through some tough times. She is BRAVE. And strong. 

Here are the details for my design:
Stamp: (Unity) June 2016 Kit of The Month 
Ink: (SU)  Pool Party, Versamark
Paper: Watercolor paper, Vellum, (SU) Cardstock, (We R Memory Keepers) Wild Spirit 
Linen thread
Tools: (MFT)  In&Out Diag. Stitched Rectangles

I used the "emboss resist" technique on my watercolour paper and the sentiment - choosing to emboss it in gold - the printed paper from We R Memory Keepers is one of my all-time faves! I really like how this turned out!

Let's all try to encourage one another - brighten someone's day and create a card form your heart!

Thanks for stopping by!

Amber xo 

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Amber, love that sentiment.
    Hugs, Veerle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card design to show that wonderful sentiment! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card ! I realy love the torn paper with text :)
    Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete