January Savvy 7 Blog Hop


Welcome everyone!

This is our very first Savvy 7 Blog hop -  and my VERY FIRST EVER! I have never been a part of a hop but here I am! 
This month, we are all about Snowflakes! 


My design is a super simple birthday card using Simple Stories Winter Wonderland paper over an embossed white cardstock base. I needed to add something, so I ended up heat embossing that giant "snowflake" using Stampin' Up!'s Frosted Medallion stamp set! I chose to be subtle with the sentiment and stamp it on to a piece of vellum....and a few candy dots finished everything off. Since this card is for a "guy's guy", I chose to leave out any ribbon, or twine this time, and I kept this masculine. 

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to check out all of the stops along the hop!
Love, Peace n Ink
Amber xo 




Comments

  1. Oh Amber... totally love your design! Those snowflakes rock!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eva! And thank you so much for asking me to be a part of the Savvy 7 Hop!!!

      Delete
  2. Amber, this card is stunning! I love those snowflakes; they really pop against the dark cardstock! Congrats on this being your first blog hop ever! Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amber...gorgeous card...love how the white pops! ~ Wynne

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is really beautiful. Love your color choices. Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesomeness in a card!! You rock this medallion stamp every time! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts