Sunday, January 29, 2017

Where Is The Love?

Hi everyone! 

This weekend I was BLESSED to be able to have 2 days of creativity and relaxation -devoting them to re-charge my batteries after a very emotional and difficult week. 
We ALL have those times where it isn't just wished for - it is necessary. I am so grateful to have a hubby who encourages my crafty-time, and this weekend I accomplished ALOT! 

I happened to discover that Verve Stamps has a FABULOUS (and FREE!!)  digital set available until Feb. 15th called Love From Me - and right now, more than ever, the WORLD needs more Love.



Go out and create Love. Make art. Share kindness. Scatter happiness. 

Love, Peace n' Ink
Amber xo 



4 comments:

  1. This is positively fabulous! Love the colors and awesome layout. Thanks for sharing a little love with the world. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your hearts! Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete