Growing in Unity Winners!


Hello everyone!

Last week was so much fun - I loved reading even single comment from everyone who stopped by! Unity has been so kind to offer up 2 grab bags of goodies to lovely people who visited my blog each day - they really are so kind! 

Noreen Sommer and Dawn Fields were the lucky winners - please email me with your mailing specifics, ladies!
Thank you to everyone who left some love! I hope you follow along and say hello from time to time when I post some more crafty goodness! 
Peace, Love n' Ink
Amber xo 

Comments

  1. congratulations to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the lucky winners. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I'm just thrilled that I was selected. I sent you an email with my info! Woo Hoo! 🤗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaaaaay! So wonderful! Congrats again, Noreen! I will watch for your email! :)

      Delete
  4. Hey Amber! Thank you so much! I thoroughly enjoyed your daily creations last week. Your work is inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww - you are too sweet, Dawn! Thanks again - and enjoy the new red rubber coming your way! xo

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Growing In Unity - Day 3

CAS-ual Fridays-A Fresh Start

Growing In Unity - Day 2