CAS(E) This Sketch #233


Did I say how much I am LOVING my week off?! No?! Well ... 2 ... 
TWO - inky projects in one week - and I still have time to play! It's been a blast!

I created this project to play along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!




I am loving my watercolours right now, and pulled out my Pool Party, Lost Lagoon andIsland Indigo inks from SU for that moody blue background! 
I saw the awesome card DT member Donna created with the balloon, and I knew I wanted to use her as my muse - but I saw clouds :) 

I couldn't resist using more of my Unity Stamps for this project - I got both the image and sentiment in a grab bag - lucky me! I added a Wink of Stella to my Daffodil Delight and Fresh Fig butterfly, up close it just SPARKLES! I added those sequins from Neat & Tangled for just a bit more shine. 

Let me know you were here - leave some love - Thanks for stopping by! 

Love, Peace n' Ink
Amber


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts