Stamp, Ink, Paper Challenge #114


Happy Sunday!

I managed to squeeze in some creative time today before starting my busy day (it's amazing what you can accomplish when your hubby decides to wake you up at 4:30 a.m!) 
So I decided to play along with a sketch challenge from Stamp, Ink, Paper!



This was a great sketch - here are the details on my creation:

Stamps: (Unity)July 2014 Kit of the Month, (SU) Gorgeous Grunge
Ink: (SU) Crushed Curry, Delightful Dijon, Baked Brown Sugar, 
Archival Black, Versamark
Paper: (SU) Dapper Denim, White, (Canson) Watercolor
Tools & Embellishments:(Papertrey Ink) Linen Press, (SU) Stitched Circle die (misc) Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by!

Love, Peace n' Ink
Amber

Comments

  1. I love anything bee-ish, so this made me smile! Thanks for using the Stamp Ink Paper sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the combo Amber. Perfect for our sketch. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamp, Ink, Paper. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts