Stamp, Ink, Paper #125- A Color Challenge!


Hi, everyone!

I have another card to share with you today for Stamp, Ink, Paper! For this week's challenge we have a fun fall color combo for you!








Details:

Stamp: (Unity) Abundant Blessings, Love Never Leaves
Ink: (SU) Early Espresso, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie
(Tim Holtz Distress) Fossilized Amber, Walnut Stain, Spiced Marmalade, (Oxides) Wild Honey
Paper: (SU Cardstock) Early Espresso, Kraft, Whisper White, Watercolor
(Hero Arts) Woodgrain Vellum
(FSJ) Copper Silks
Sequins, Gold cord
Woodgrain Embossing Folder

I rubbed a bit of the Walnut Stain and the Copper Silk on to the woodgrain folder before putting it through the big shot - it gave it a bit of shine and dimension. I stamped my gorgeous fall leaves on watercolored paper by rocking a bit of the Fossilized Amber, Marmalade and Walnut Stain and then giving them a shot of water - I LOVE those leaves! I put my Brother Scan n' Cut to work to cut them out - but fussy-cutting works too! 
I put my layers together and stamped my sentiment with the same rock n roll technique using the SU colors - and used a tag punch and gold cord to finish it off. 

These warm colors work so well together - I love what our Design Team created this week for you! 
Be sure to join our challenge and link to your blog/FB page! 

Love, Peace n Ink

Amber 






Comments

Popular Posts