Stamp Ink Paper #126-Grateful, Thankful, Blessed

Hello sweet friends!

I am back again for another challenge with Stamp Ink Paper! Our theme is Grateful, Thankful, Blessed - perfect for the US Thanksgiving holiday season! 





The image I inked up is from one of my FAVE stamp sets  from Unity called Everything - I used Versamark and heated white embossing powder for it to really stand out on the vellum. I also dug in to my Unity goodies for the sentiment (which actually fits the theme of our challenge this week) - and it can be found in the September Sentiment Kit called Abundant Blessings. I used Early Espresso ink from SU, and heat-set it.

A quick stitch or two with my vellum, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso and Kraft cardstock and this clean & simple little thank-you card was ready to hit the mail for someone special!

 Check out all of the Design Team blogs  this week for our challenge - they have been busy creating some fabulous projects for inspiration.
 Don't forget to play along with us - you have until Sunday 8pm Nov 26th to link up your project!

Thanks so much for visiting! Please be sure to  leave some love below to let me know you stopped by!

Love, Peace & Ink
Amber

Comments

Popular Posts