Stamp Ink Paper #127- Wrap It Up!


Hello everyone - and Happy Tuesday! 

I hope all of my American friends have recovered from their Thanksgiving holiday and it is now straight sailing from now until Christmas! Can you believe in just a few short weeks we will be ringing in a new year?! I am SO ready!


This week, over at Stamp, Ink, Paper we have a challenge for you that will bust you out of your Christmas card frenzy - Wrap It Up (Tags...bags..... packaging... you name it!)


Here is my design!



...picture it.  Stampin Up - 2009. 
This fun little wooden set  called Two Cool Dudes was my VERY FIRST stamp purchase  (and the reason for my credit card debt ever since!)
 ;) 
No regrets!

For this project I combined  the old with the new - the foil snowflakes from SU are one of my favourite current items for all of my Christmas projects - so you might just see a another peek at them before the holiday season is over! The Bakers Box die was my go-to for this fun little box!

Details:
Stamp: (SU) 
Ink: (SU) Sahara Sand
Paper: (CTMH) Oh Deer, (SU) Whisper White CS
Extras: (Recollections) Wooden snowflake, Gold cord, bells
(SU) Bakers Box die

This fun little treat holder is the perfect size for some chocolate (or a chunk of coal - after all, it is SO HARD to be good). 

Please be sure to join in the fun and create something for the challenge!
Thanks for stopping by!

Love, Peace n' Ink 
Amber

Comments

Popular Posts