Paper Craft Crew Challenge #274

Welcome! And Happy 2018!

This is my 1st blog post of the New Year - and it's super exciting, because it is my 
debut post as a new Design Team member for the Paper Craft Crew!!
I can't wait to play along with all of you! 
If you are visiting my Blog for the 1st time - here is a little bit of "ME" Trivia!

I live in Southeastern Saskatchewan, Canada, in a small town - farming is the main industry here.... but my hardworking hubby works for the Town and is a Firefighter, and I work in an accounting office as a Bookkeeper! I am a mom to 2 pretty awesome adult kids and a little boy has my heart and calls me Grandma. I am pretty blessed :) 
I have been consumed with this stamping and inky addiction for close to 10 years now.
I do  have some fave companies to use - but I love it all! 


Here is what I designed for you this week with our awesome sketch!






This sketch had so much opportunity to change things up! 
Here are the details:

Stamp: (Simon Says Stamp) Floral Bliss
Ink: (SU) Berry Burst, Black Archival
Paper: (Canson) Watercolor, (SU) Basic Black CS, Lemon Lime Twist CS, (Recollections) Silver Foil, Shimmer papers
Dies:(SU) Pretty Pines thinlets, Sunshine Wishes die
Nuvo drops- Black



I created a background using my Aqua Painter and the Berry Burst ink on the watercolor paper and I love it! It was a perfect backdrop for my silver foil heart and bright sprigs of green.

The Design Team really has some gorgeous projects for you - be sure to leave some love on the Blogs for them! 
And don't forget to link up your project and play along with us here! 

Thanks for stopping by!

Love, Peace n Ink 
Amber




Comments

Popular Posts