Paper Craft Crew Sketch #275



It is Wednesday - and that means it is time to play with the Paper Craft Crew!
We have another fantastic sketch for you for inspiration this week!
 Here is what I created!


I flipped the sketch and decided to keep it simple! Here are some details!

Stamps: (Unity) Hearts Around the Globe, Love Brings You Home
Ink: Stazon, (SU) Real Red, (Ranger Distress) Peacock Feathers
(Ken Oliver) Colorburst in Lime Green
Zig Real brush markers
Paper: (Canson) Watercolor, (SU) Sending Love, Cupcakes & Carousels, Whisper White CS
(K&Company) Tabs, (Basic Grey) Half Pearls

I used my Aqua pen very liberally over the colouring on my image just to add some subtle change to the colors. 



You have a week to play along with us over at the Paper Craft Crew challenge!

Be sure to link up your designs!



Love, Peace n' Ink
Amber

Comments

Popular Posts