Stamp Ink Paper #132- Cake Walk!


Happy Tuesday!

Today I am joining the Stamp Ink Paper team for another challenge! This one is going to be a piece of cake! (HA!)






I was trying to wrap my head around how I was going to pull off this challenge - as I am still waiting for my new, FUN stuff to arrive from Stampin Up. 
It is taking FOREVER! (well, it feels like it!) So, I had to take to the internet and hit Pinterest for some inspiration, and I came up with a fun design I CASE'd!


I used one simple stamp from Unity's Happy Snail Mail kit, and the fussy-cut little candle I added is from Stampin' Up!'s Big News set. I hit my stash of dies from Reverse Confetti and Lil Inkers to create that cake - and my paper choices are from my scrap bin - as it it is overflowing and I hate to waste! I used a Blackberry Bliss cardstock base - I just LOVE purple and it is still one of my favourite SU colors ever (sadly, retired).  I added a few simple sequins to finish it off. Piece of cake - RIGHT? 


Be sure to play along with our fun challenge this week!

You can go to Stamp Ink Paper  to link up your creation on our blog! 
You can always be an over-achiever and link up more than one project!


Thanks for stopping by!

Love, Peace n Ink
Amber 


Comments

Popular Posts