Stamp Ink Paper #138 - Cardmaker's Choice

Welcome back to another Stamp, Ink, Paper challenge!

This week, it's something I know you are going to love - Cardmaker's Choice! 
Use your faves -the sky's the limit!





I designed this card using a fabulous image
 and sentiment from Unity called
 "bright, happy you". I used
Stampin Up Ink in Blushing Bride
for the rose, with just a bit of green
from my Zig markers for the leaves. 

That awesome picture frame die is
from Lawn Fawn, and my gorgeous
 paper is from Close To My Heart - it
 is called Happy Times!
 I love that fun flower clip from Simon Says Stamp and burlap and leaf ribbon that I had in my stash! (That was a Dollar Store find, believe it or not!)

I am sure this week you will play along with our Cardmakers' Choice challenge -
 you can really go wild with this! Be sure to link your project to the challenge - click on the photo below to get there! 




Thanks for stopping by!
Love, Peace n' Ink

Amber






Comments

Popular Posts