Inspired By - Hello Spring!


Good morning! Today we have some spring inspiration for you with the Inspired By 
challenge! 

Our cue is meant to inspire!



If ONLY spring was actually here - sadly we are still waiting for the BIG thaw...
the melting is slow around here.  Very soon my spring flowers should begin to poke their heads up
from their winter sleep - including my daffodils!
 This design was inspired by those beautiful bright sunny flowers in our cue card. 
I inked up a Stampin Up set called You're Inspiring - it was like this challenge
 was meant for it! I also used SU's Delightful Daisy Designer Paper - the blue hue 
makes me smile :) 

How will our cue card inspire you? 

Be sure to link up to the challenge - we want to see what you create! 



Love, Peace n' Ink 
Amber



Comments

  1. Gosh, I love this....the embossing is wonderful, and your choice of DSP is perfect..now why didn't I think of that pattern?! And the doily makes it extra-special! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts