Stamp Ink Paper #142 - Color Challenge!


Is it Friday yet?!?

I wish it was - this week over in my "real life", I feel like I am spinning my wheels - I work as a bookkeeper, and Income Tax season is in full swing!! Serenity NOW!

This week's Stamp Ink Paper challenge is an easy one! We have a color challenge for you
and it is SO fun and bright - you will have a blast with this!

Here is my design!





I kept things super simple this week and created a kid-approved card using Stampin Up's 
No Bones About It stamp set. I cannot believe that I actually had never inked it up until now 
(confessions of a hoarder #28217 - I bought it when it first came out in the catty!!) I need to use it more - it is PERFECT for kid's cards... and someone older than dirt ;)

Thanks for stopping by for all the details - and be sure to go to our challenge link and 
show off your creations!! Click on the image to whisk you over there!



Love, Peace n'Ink 
Amber

Comments

Popular Posts