A Sweet Little Announcement!



Sweet, sweet weekend... I have been waiting for you!

I am usually puttering away on my day off on a Saturday but this will be a working weekend for me - at least today! BOO! But I am excited because....2 reasons... 
Tomorrow is my Card class with a fabulous group of ladies. They always get me so inspired with how excited they are to create pretty things to give away. That makes me happy!
And the second reason I am excited today is...
one of the most incredibly talented, genuine and amazing artists I have followed forever
has asked little ol' ME to be on her new Design Team.





Also - she is a fellow CANUCK! 

Angie Blom has been creating gorgeous art for Unity forever - she is one of my favorite designers and when she announced she was going to begin her own digital line I was thrilled! But the icing on the cake was being asked to use her amazing art in my cards and join her talented team. This week it was hard to keep it on the down low. I wanted to BURST.

She has designed some amazing images in her little store - which went live this week and you can see  them all here at Angie Blom Digital Designs. 


Enabler alert - right now you can even get 20% off !


The best thing ever is getting to play with her images and CREATE!
 There are already so many digi stamps to choose from but I have a couple to show you - and I promise you are going to see many more! 


This little guy is my favorite of the bunch (so far). You're Nuts is going to be made into a few Valentine's cards - he is Just. That. Cute. 
He comes as both  a .png file AND a .jpeg printable and you can design whatever your heart desires or just color up the sheet itself. (I love that - because some of us are just not handy/techy and can't always size things just perfect.) 
ADORABLE! 



I chose to watercolor this image today - but I plan to take out my Prismas this weekend and try that too!





I also decided to play with the sweet little fox image from the Fox and the Owl set! 
Again - watercolor was my choice. 

We really have an amazing group of artists and I can't wait to see more of what is coming! 
And if you haven't already - join our Facebook group for even more inspiration - and post what you create!
Go HERE 

Thanks for stopping by!

Love, Peace, n' Ink









Comments

Popular Posts