Inspired By - X's and O's!



Hi everyone!
The week is flying by - and it's time for a little inspiration from our cue at Inspired By!


Those flowers in the cue were calling out to me... and I actually designed a card with them in mind first... (and its gorgeous!) BUT..... I think I am going to save it for another day down the road. I know... I am a tease haha

So instead, while rummaging through all my supplies on my Saturday "creative time"... I found this sweet Project Life card from eons ago - and I based my design around it!


The Poppy stamps background die created a little back drop to this PL card... and.... NO STAMPING!
Just a few dies... a Simple Stories "love" ephemera ... and a bit of kraft paper.
I find the coolest stuff when I am supposed to be cleaning my crafty space! ;)

I hope you play along with our challenge this week - link up your design with us!



Love, Peace n Ink



Comments

Popular Posts