Inspired By - Date Night


Hi friends! It's time for another Inspired By challenge!
This week we are designing some awesome projects to inspire you with the cue "Date Night"



I was stumped at first by how to approach this cue - I had no really "girly" "lipstick n' perfume" type stamps... but I came up with something that really will double as a sweet little Valentines gift too!


This little gift card envelope is perfect for a little Valentines present - maybe to a new restaurant?
It was created with the SU! Gift card die. I stamped a little random heart stamp in Versamark and used some heat embossing with clear powder. (Think of it as the little black dress, haha)
 The little belly band was pulled together with some patterned paper hearts using a Lil Inkers stitched heart dies.




 The flirty little sentiment  is from My Favorite Things stamp set called Sassy Pants Love and it was the obvious choice for my guy!


That little jar is what Date Night is all about - I filled it with some inexpensive and sweet ideas for a night out (or in!) There is everything from Netflix and Chill to a hotdog roast at the river... and everything else we love to do as a couple when we are on a tight budget. 
Sounds like some perfect date nights to me! 

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope I inspired you to get inky, and play along with our challenge this week!

Love, Peace n' Ink
    




Comments

  1. What a sweet little project...great idea about the date night jar!! Love that sassy sentiment, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sassy sentiment girl, this is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts