Inspired By-Home Sweet Home



Welcome back!

Today is  Thursday - and it's time for another cue from the Inspired By challenge!



This week our cue is Home Sweet Home - so...when I looked at this image - I wanted to definitely capture that gorgeous green. It makes you feel cozy.





I decided to play with by Ken Oliver Colorbursts, and created a gorgeous array of greens using Lime, Pthalo Green, and Jade metallic on a panel, and then cut the hearts with a die from Lil Inker... I have to say the swirls and shine in those hearts turned out gorgeous! I also hit my white panels with spashes of that color - with a  bit of Nuvo drops. 

My design's sentiment is from Unity Stamps - I received it in a grab bag BUT - the set it is from is called Love Brings You Home. 


I cut my front panel of the card at an angle and layered white over the basic black base.
Fancy fold cards are so fun - I think my personal challenge for an upcoming design is to create a few more detailed folds. There are some incredibly detailed cards out there!

I can't wait to see how you are inspired by our challenge this week! Play along with us and be sure to link up your creations to our challenge!

Go here to  see what our other Design Team members have for you for inspiration... get inky and link up!




Thanks for stopping by!

Love, Peace n Ink








Comments

  1. This is STUNNING!! I love the vibrant green you used on this card!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts