{Growing in Unity} Day 3

 Welcome!

Today for my mid-week featured card, I decided to get into the holiday spirit! Christmas cards make me happy! 





Getting into the holiday spirit may be a wee bit premature right now for some, but making Christmas cards begins early for me - I like to get a jump on it as it takes a looooonnng time for some of them to reach their destination. Snail mail is a REAL thing here! 


I inked up Unity's Snowman to Go  and colored him with my alcohol markers on a simple white cardstock layer. I used my tag top punch to make a fun tag (that COULD be used as an actual Christmas tag if someone was finished with the card!) The base as some "marshmallow fluff" I pushed through a Tim Holtz stencil and heated it up to create snow. Coloring this little fella was relaxing while watching Yellowstone the other night ;) and this card came together in a flash once I die cut a few snowflakes and pieced it all together!


Have you had a chance to check out all the new releases? I have a special one for you tomorrow on Day 4... my week is almost over! Sad! 

Be sure to leave a comment below and let me know you stopped by - I have some Unity that may come your way! 


Peace Love, n Ink




Comments

  1. Beautiful card! I love all of the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! You are really a wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the tag on a card idea and the bold red is so very festive! The whites snowflakes look beautiful against the red.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card - love all the layers of paper and embellishments. I love creating tags to use as the focal image on a card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the tag on the card idea! Awesome snowman coffee cup stamp...I have this and now I have to make this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! That really does put you in the holiday spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All that red and white plus a cute snowman makes me happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. CUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE CARD! I have been wanting to get this stamp set too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like your choice of red!Great idea with the tag too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great layout and design with the snowman coffee cup. Definitely puts me in the Christmas mood. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful winter card. Loving all the red.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the red card! Such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is my favorite so far! Love everything about it. The snowman, the coffee cup, the design, it's gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your red just pops behind that tag. Great idea to combine them on this card. Love your snow idea and adding the flake die really sets this apart.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Never too early to start holiday cards. This card with a tag on the card is Tag-a-riffic!
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute card and I love that you used a tag!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this card! Feels all cozy for winter!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love it! I just finished my Thanksgiving cards yesterday and had a hard time just getting into that without getting into Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so bright and cheerful, perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts