Unity Stamps- Growing in Unity Day 1

 Hi everyone!

I am THRILLED to be bloggin today - and welcome! It's a super exciting week for 2 reasons...

The first is that I am going to be here every day this week showing you some fun (fast!) designs using my Unity stamps! It's time for my Growing in Unity week!

The other reason is this is the SALE OF THE YEAR at Unity - so you can grab a great deal on your faves!  Win-Win! I have a cart waiting - it's too hard to decide... I want it all!

Today is day 1 and I have a very clean and simple design for you up first! 



This masculine card uses the image from Unity's All Cylinders - simply stamped on kraft paper and distressed slightly with Tim Holtz inks in Old Paper, and Picket Fence... and a simple splatter of black marker. 

Guys aren't complicated (wink) so sometimes less is more - a popped up sentiment that stands out is popped up on white and this card is ready to head off to a special guy!

Be sure to let me know you stopped in today by leaving a little love below. Mondays are a bit wild up here so this project was inked up in the blink of an eye.. but I have more to show you tomorrow....and letting me know you visited gives you a chance to scoop a little bit of crafty goodness of your own at the end of the week!


Thanks for stopping by! 


Peace, Love n Ink




Comments

  1. Great masculine card! I know I still struggle with those! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your week as GIU! CAS cards are so hard for me, but I love seeing them. Wonderful masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. I love that stamp for masculine cards it’s always a hit with the recipient. Colored in or not it’s a perfect stamp

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great masculine card! Kraft always makes a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! I am a fan of simple cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love something for guys, sometimes it's hard to find guy stamps. Love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific card. I do like stamping kraft cardstock.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome guy card! Always looking for CAS for masculine cards. Looking forward to seeing your projects this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Less is more! We all look for fast yet creative cards! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gotta love black ink on kraft paper! Especially perfect for those guy cards that we have to restrain ourselves from fancying up! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic card! Looking forward to your GIU week!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. HAHA! your card is just so cute! I absolutely love the sentiment! I have actually been wanting to buy that car die too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you, I am always looking for ideas for guys cards

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like your card I have trouble with male catds

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love it! Such a clean and simple card. Always need ideas for men.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the kraft and and the bold sentiment! I need to add this to my wishlist! Great card for car lovers too

    ReplyDelete
  17. Classic image for a masculine card! Love your card and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great masculine card! Clean and simple looks great on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great masculine card. It has to be simple for the guys! This set is in my cart. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great card for a guy, especially a car guy. I have that stamp. Thanks for the inspiration.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Soooo many struggle with guy cards and this is wonderful quick and easy card to CASE. Great example for your Unity girl week!

    ReplyDelete
  22. One of my favorite things to do stamp on kraft cardstock. Good idea for a masculine card.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great card. I love less is more cards.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Kraft card is perfect for men's cards and your image goes so well with it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts