Unity Stamps {Growing in Unity} Day 2

 Happy Tuesday and it is Day 2 of my week of Unity! 

It's a frosty morning here at home - and for the first time in years we still don't have snow (unusual for us!) It's coming though - so I won't complain because we are stuck with it until March/April. 

That's why crafty time is a necessity in the winter months!

Today I wanted to feature one of my favorite Phyllis Harris stamps from Unity - she is one of the artists that caught my eye so many years ago when I discovered Unity! 


I used my Zig real brush markers on watercolor paper and inked up the image from 

Your Wings Exist - with a sweet sentiment from another Phyllis Harris set called 

Every Breath. 

These stamps remind me of my daughter when she was a little girl.... I just love them and they are fun to color!


I hope you stick around this week and come back tomorrow to check out another inky creation! 

Thanks for stopping by my blog  :) 


Love Peace n Ink



Comments

  1. Lovely card! I love Phyllis' girls - so adorable and easy to color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this image and your coloring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card! I love the pattern and design. I first found this image on Pinterest and looked up where to get it and that’s what brought me to Unity about three years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this sweet image and card! Yes, it is such a sweet reminder of my daughter as well! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was one of my early Phyllis Harris purchases. Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWWWWWWW your card is just so precious! I so love how the girls hair is blown back too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card! I love the coloring and design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card. Love the image and the double twine bow is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card! Can't go wrong with Phyllis Harris images as well as texture. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a sweet card. I love it! Great watercoloring and I love your patterned paper choices!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is so sweet! Great colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is so sweet. Love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can most feel the wind. 😉Great card design and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a sweet card. The sentiment is perfect for your beautiful image.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohhh this set has been on my wishlist for a long time…among others…it’s a big list. Love how you have used this with the Zigs and your card design as well.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely adorable card.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sweet card and I like the stamp, so carefree!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the girl, the colors and design!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is such a beautiful image - lovely card

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts