TGIF Challenges - #352

 Good morning all! 

Happy Sunday! I am NOT a fan of the cold winter weather (right now it's still a dismal  -30C and it has really not warmed up much for about a month. BUT - the only positive side of that is MORE CRAFTY TIME (because who the heck is crazy enough to WANT to go out in that?! Really)

Today I decided to look at a few challenges to inspire some inky mojo and I am playing along with the TGIF Challenge - it's been awhile! 



TGIF always has SO much inspo - the Design Team is so creative and it never ceases to amaze me that I convince myself I "don't need that"....and bingo-bango along comes someone showin' me...yes...yesssss I do! ;) 

This sketch was fun and here is what I whipped up today!



I am SO not a fan of hearts (LOL) so this was a challenge for sure... but I managed to find an old faithful die in my stash and cut some Real Red cardstock for my focal point. I embossed it with our Timber 3D Embossing Folder and think it turned out cute!

Next I knew I HAD to use our fabulous new sentiment stamp set called Happy & Heartfelt.  I love the font and there are so many great stamps in this - when I saw it I knew it was a must-have. 


I also layered this popped up on a piece of Simply Marbelous paper from our Salebration special happening now (This paper is FREE with a $60CDN purchase). The Blushing Bride piece reminds me of satin and it was layered on a piece of coordination Blushing Bride cardstock. A simple bit of our Real Red ruffled ribbon was added as an easy embellishment. 


I had to add a bit of that DSP on the inside of my card as well - and both white cardstock layers (inside and outside) have a tiny outline using my scoring blade. I didn't want to cut using a die...just wanted a little definition. 


I hope this inspired you to play along as well - the TGIF challenge is a great way to create using what you have! Check it out!


Thanks for stopping by!


Love Peace n' Ink 


Amber



Comments

Popular Posts