Fall to Go for the Fall/ Winter Coffee Lover's Blog Hop 2023

 Happy Fall y'all! 

I have been so lucky to be able to play in my crafty space a little more this week and I had to ink up  something extra-special for the Fall/Winter Coffee Lover's Blog Hop! I dug into my Unity Stamps stash and I had a hard time choosing -  so you may see a "bonus" creation later on in the Hop - you never know! 


This gorgeous fall card was created with Fall to Go - one of my most favourite Unity Stamps that is tried and true! I inked it up and coloured using my Copics. It was fussy-cut and popped up on my Crumb Cake base layer that included one of Unity's newest paper packs called Gilded Harvest Plaid - isn't it gorgeous? Every paper was almost too pretty to chop! A few flicks of water were all I added before stamping the sentiment and heat embossing it. 

This card was designed to be added to an Autumn gift of gratitude for someone who has been oh-so-good to me - a coffee lover-at-heart! I hope they love it! 

Thanks for stopping by! 

Peace, Love n' Ink 


Amber 



Comments

  1. Gorgeous colouring and fab layout with this sweet paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Love that coffee cup teamed up with that gorgeous plaid. Thanks so much for joining in the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring and love the plaid you paired it with. A perfect cup 🥤

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous. Stunning colors and coloring

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful coloring of pumpkins & Autumn theme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a perfect caffeinated creation for the hop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous colouring on your pretty card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts