Woven Warmth: Fall/Winter Coffee Lover's Blog Hop

 

Good morning lovelies! 

It is a chilly Monday morning here... the 1st Monday after Daylight Savings time change. I got an extra hour to play in my crafty space yesterday and I made the most of it! Christmas card season is here so there are projects I am working on and upcoming class prep. It is a busy time - but I still have one more project to share for the Coffee Lover's Blog Hop happening right now. 


I love Unity Stamp's  November Background of the Month,  called Woven Warmth! Background stamps are fantastic when you need something quick for a base layer... or even capturing just a portion of it when you don't want to use patterned paper. This month's stamp is cozy and perfect for a winter/Christmas card! I only added a bit of warm grey Copic coloring to it.


Here, I paired it up with Cozy Vibes Coffee, great collaboration with Unity Stamps and Graciellie Designs. It was colored with Copic markers and popped up on that background layer. I distressed this card a bit and even found a vintage brad in my stash to add before this quick and easy design was done.

Thanks so much for stopping by! 


Peace, Love n Ink 


Amber  



Comments

  1. Love the knit texture on this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Love the knit background and the coloring on the mug is perfect 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amber. Lovely mug card for the hop.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts