Inspired By Challenge: Inspired By Snowman

Good morning y'all - TGIF! 

I am sneaking on here a day before my regular Friends Of Unity Blog Hop because I spotted a little challenge I just *had* to have a go at.... the Inspired By Challenge. 

At one time long ago (...in a land faaarrr away) ;) I was a DT member and I really miss the weekly push to get my crafty mojo flowing - so I spotted this week's  inspo and I knew I needed to play along! 

The snowman caught my eye, but I also used a loose interpretation of the sketch they offered up as well!


    




I  knew that I had a great stamp in my stash from Unity Stamps - here is what I created!



I had soo much fun inking this up and coloring him with my Copics!
This big guy is called Snowmie and he is one of Unity's most popular fellows, I am told!
 What's NOT to love?! He's adorable, right?
I fussy cut this guy and was thinking about a piece of patterned paper as a layer
 behind him to follow the sketch, but I decided to mask off the top and bottom
 of my card base and ink blend some Blueberry Bushel ink from SU! 
The sentiment was stamped and cut with a Crafter's Companion die
 (with that deckled edge... it sorta looks like a snowball, right?)  and I popped
 that layer up for a bit of dimension. 

I am looking forward to playing with the challenges when my crafty mojo needs a bit of "oomph" and Inspired By is also now going to be on Insta (check them out!) 

Thanks for stopping by! 

Peace Love n Ink 


Amber


Comments

  1. This is adorable 🤩. Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By! ~Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you were inspired! Thanks for joining us for the Inspired by Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts