Boop the Snoot - Unity Stamps

 Hi y'all! 

I am popping in with a quick hello here to share a fun "Boop-able" card using one of Unity Stamp's  newest releases called Boop the Snoot - this stamp released last week and it is a favorite, for sure! 



Adorable, right? 

I used a technique that has been around a loooong time (in dog years) ;) but it may be new to some of you! I used a stylus to "color" the image and it is a great way to add a ton of texture and create a colored image without markers or pencils.

If you want more details on how I designed this card and the inspiration behind it, head over to the Unity Stamp Company Blog here



Crafty goodness used: (Unity Stamp Co. unless otherwise mentioned)

Boop the Snoot Stamp set
Muddy Paws Background stamp 
Deckle and Stitches nesting dies 
Dashes and Frills hearts die set
Ink: Stazon,  Scorched Timber Distress (Tim Holtz)
Linen Thread (SU!)


Thanks for stopping by! 


Peace Love n' Ink 


Amber

Comments

  1. Hi Sharon - I did create the Barnyard Bash card with the red-stripe paper layer :) thank you!
    I believe I used a My Favourite Things stitched stitched mini-scallop rectangle die for the layer with the barnyard animals, and the notched die (unfortunately) was bought second hand, out of the original packaging. One thing you could do is "notch" small cuts into that layer if you have trouble finding similar die. :) Hope this helps. ~Amber~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts