Sweet n' Sassy (That's ME!) March 2024 Guest Designer - Teacher Appreciation

 


Hi, crafty friends! 

I am excited about the 1st day of March - Spring is coming in like a LION this weekend and I also have an exciting tidbit of news - all month I will be sharing a bit of Sweet n'' Sassy Stamps with you! 

Sweet n' Sassy has a great mix of crafty goodness, including faith-based and digital stamps - you will want to check them out!

For those of you who have never been to my corner of the inky universe - welcome! I have been creating cards and paper crafting for over 15 years - this crafty hobby is my therapy :) 

I live in northern Saskatchewan Canada, and my "real job" has me in the Mining and Exploration industry. I love creative down-time though, and when I am not with all the rough n' tumble guys, you can find me enjoying the great outdoors fishing, camping and soaking in the short summer months here :) 

I was invited to Guest Design some inky creations for the month of March - and my first project is a little something for the teachers! They could use some appreciation! 


My fun double project includes a card and a K-cup holder to pass along a bit of java for those teachers to get through the day (coffee and a smile!) 

I played with the Star Teacher Digital stamp set, which has a great collection of coffee images and sentiments to spread some love you just might get an A+  ;) 

For my card, I colored my little cup with Copics - simple coloring is always my go-to. The heart was also shined up with a bit of Crystal Effects to add a bit of dimension. I fussy-cut my cup and decided to pop it up once I decided on the sentiment to include. A little bit of ink blending was added so things weren't so "bright". 

I had an old piece of pattern paper in my stash that was perfect for this and it was also popped up with dimensionals and a ribbon was added. 

Next up was a little treat for the teachers - because who DOESN'T need more coffee?! 



This fun little k-cup holder was so simple to make, and I must give credit to  a video I watched by a fellow paper junkie Miss Carrie's Creations - Youtube for the win! 

I have made these perfect little java holders many times and I have even used them for a Valentine's chocolate or any sweet treat you can fit. I decided to use another sentiment from the Star Teacher digi set from Sweet n' Sassy and a smaller stitched circle die. A simple coordinating sticker from Doodlebug was added and a bit of coordinating ribbon was used to tie it closed. 

I think a basket of these taken to the school office would sure brighten their day! 

Thank you so much for stopping by - leave some love below to let me know you dropped in! I can't wait to play with more Sweet n' Sassy this month and show you a few more cards and projects! 


Peace Love n Ink 

Amber 

Comments

Popular Posts