Friday, September 2, 2016

Creative Corner Challenges-Once Upon a Fairytale....



Hello everyone! 
This week over at the Creative Corner Challenges, we have an awesome sponsor! 
Thank you to A Day For Daisies for sponsoring the cool digi stamps for our Fairytale challenge!

That background was made with one digi stamp that I placed on watercolour paper and used my Ken Oliver ColorBursts in Lemon Yellow and some SU! ink in Costal Cabana with my Aqua Painter to add a splash of color! The sentiment is from Unity Stamps and I used the metallic Ken Oliver ColorBursts for a hint of lemony shimmer! I finished things off with a few sequins and some thin black satin ribbon!

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to join the challenge over at the Creative Corner! 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card you have made for our new challenge Amber.
    Such a great idea to make an entire background with your image.
    Hugs Veerle

    ReplyDelete