Growing In Unity Blog Hop

Hi Unity Friends! I am so happy you stopped by!

I was SO excited to find out that this month the GIU gals from February would get to play along one more time together with a Blog Hop - and I am the last stop - thanks for sticking around!



For my project, I knew I wanted to create a sweet little Mother's Day card, as it is just around the corner - and I have the perfect little Mama I need to send this to  :)

I inked up the image from the Spring Unity kit designed by the uber-talented Heather Rolin, and decided to pair it with a sentiment from the set Another Name For Love. ( I just love how the 1000's of Unity stamps can mix and match to create something 'just right'!) 
 You totally need them! Get them here!

If this is where you are beginning - be sure to stop at every blog along the way and leave some love to let us know you dropped in - you could be a lucky winner of some crafty goodness!


You likely found your way here via Brianna's blog - but if you want to go back and double-check everyone's awesomeness here is the blog list ! 

Kim Rosshttp://kimross.blogspot.com
Tammy Huber Murphyhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa-FqNi5F6NYdBxDXOmx-YQ
Terry Ladwighttp://itstotallyterry.blogspot.com/
Cynthia Olheiserhttp://stampinalaska.blogspot.com/
Annie Sternerhttp://justascrapdork.blogspot.com
Renee Moranhttp://becauseofdelaneyjane.blogspot.com/
Chris Daytonhttp://www.cattalesandpapertrails.com/?m=1
Becky NThttp://thompsontinkertree.blogspot.com/
Brianna Jacksonhttp://riversidedaydreams.blogspot.com



Thanks again for stopping in!

Peace, Love n' Ink
Amber

Comments

  1. Very sweet card. TFS Hugs & Blessings Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute....love the frame over the sentiment - great idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tweeting with love for your card! All the elements are perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THis is so cute!! Love the laout too and how you framed the sentiment, great idea!! Thank you for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! I love your use of color and patterns. Beautiful as usual Amber.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card. Love the colors so happy

    ReplyDelete
  7. That card is adorable!! Thank you for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely so cute!
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute! Love the coloring and extra details

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous card! Love the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card. Love the bright background and the fun image. The frame around the sentiment is a lovely touch. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  12. that little frame over the sentiment at the angle is adorable and the most prefect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card was so cute! Made me smile. Great colors and layout! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the little hearts the mama bird is feeding her babies. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just love your card. Those little birdies are the perfect image for a Mother's day card....you are way ahead of me in my MD prep.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute! What a fun Mother's Day image.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Amber this is a stunning card that is a super cute image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful work Amber, love the color choices and the way you kept it clean with not too much on it either. This is a perfect Mother's day card you have created and I know that that special mother will be loving it. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  19. What an awesome design! Love how you framed the sentiment.
    Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a fabulous card! Love the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is so sweet. I like the chevron paper, the heart clip and the framed sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  22. So cute! Wish my mom was still with us, so I could make her beautiful cards like this. Sure miss her!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a sweet card! Those birdies me me go awwwww! Love your coloring and paper choices! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  24. Too cute!!!! Exactly what a mother does! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very sweet Mother's Day card! I love the sentiment! Thanks for the reminder that it is right around the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such a sweet Mother's Day card, Amber.

    ReplyDelete
  27. this is an adorable Mother's Day card! I love how you can mix and match sentiments with Unity stamps! I love the bright chevron paper and the frame around the sentiment. Well done! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is beautiful, Amber. I very inspiring layout.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Fabulous card Amber. Lovely colours and image. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Delightful sweet card. Love the image:)

    ReplyDelete
  31. love the finishing touch of the washi tape details on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Such a cute and fun card. Beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  33. This was a really cute card and pairing it up with a that sentiment is such fun.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Such a sweet card! I love making Mother's Day cards because they are full of love and gratitude. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  35. What a sweetie bird card for mothers day -

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love it...so many cute elements but love how you did the frame over the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Your card is adorable! I love the bright colors paired with the birds. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Seriously, this is just so dang darling! Home run!

    ReplyDelete
  39. The color combination of your card just makes me so happy! Love the sweet birdies too! It's spot on perfect for Mom's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Such a cute card, I love the layering!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts