Creation Station Blog Hop - In Color Combo!

Hello everyone! Happy Sunday! We are FINALLY seeing some sunshine here - it feels like it has been raining forever! The last couple days have been scorchers - butI have been loving it as I have been on holidays! 

I am so excited to be joining  the Creation Station Team Blog Hop this month! The new Annual Catalog has been out for awhile now, and I admit, I have almost worn out the pages flipping through it and admiring all of the fabulous new goodies! This month, we want to show you some of these new colors that we know you will love too!


It's no surprise that I adore EVERY SINGLE new color in this year's catalog! They work so well together, in every combination - and know I will need to place another cardstock order again very soon - it feels like it takes forever to get to me, and I have been creating up a storm during the rainy days we have had!
So here's a peek at just one of the designs I created using our new In-Colors!



This was my chance to use ALL of these wonderful new colors! I heat embossed using the Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set on a white cardstock base and simply sponged a wee bit of each new In-Color in a section. I have a little Cinnamon Cider, Misty Moonlight, Magenta Madness, Bumblebee, and Just Jade on each card. Simple for sure - but it sure makes those sunflowers POP! 
I cheated slightly by just using a bit white cardstock layer to stamp the sentiment  in Memento ink on each card, but I needed to be able to see them against all that gorgeous color! 

Next up, you definitely want to go check out Martin's amazing design and be sure to leave him some love! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts