Unity Challenge

A day off! 
I didn't even know where to begin first-but I knew one thing. I had to get up into my studio, bolt the door....drown out all influences of social media, etc...and CREATE!

This week I got an order of new Unity stamps in, and had no time to play. IT WAS TORTURE!
But today when I had the chance, I actually reached for an old favourite of mine, and used it for a new challenge that Unity stamps is featuring on their NEW Facebook page. Unity {show&tell}

There are SO many creative amazing women out there sharing their creativity and ideas! This is what I came up with ! 

Those little lambs are adorable, hey?
I even used a new product from SU called Wink of Stella glitter brush, which adds just a touch of shimmer to those lambs! Its SO hard to get a great picture - you just have to trust me tat its there ;)

And I suppose I should confess, I could only stay away from social media for so long, because I *had to* go in to the FB page and download my card for the challenge. But for now, its back to my day off and crafty time up in the studio. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing In Unity - Day 3

CAS-ual Fridays-A Fresh Start

Snarktoberfest 2017 Blog Hop!