Stampin Challenge

I was back to work today after having an amazing 3 day weekend with my hubby- it was much needed, and after working 8 days in a row...much deserved if I do say so myself! I have been working on a "personal challenge" that I placed on myself about a month ago that has been keeping me very busy.... I set out to send 40 cards to people within the 40 days for Lent.... and let me tell you...its been a challenge!

But I will tell you all about that tomorrow - right now, I have another challenge I completed; this one is for a swap on the Stampin' and Taggin' Place Facebook page.  The challenge this month was a colour challenge!


The colours were purples, greens and of course, white. 


Here is what I came up with:


The sentiment I used is from Unity Stamp Company ( I ADORE THEM!) and they are becoming my new favourite go-to rubber stamps. They are top quality and amazing designs! Check them out!

All other products are Stampin Up! . I used the new Botanical set of stamps and dies!

This card is going out to a lady in the US who I will be swapping with for this challenge! Hope she enjoys this card. :) 

Comments

Popular Posts