CCC-Not a Card Challenge!

Hello one and all! Its been a crazy week of wild weather here in my neck of the woods..... heat.... tornadoes....hail... wind..... I think we have had it all - no exaggeration! Its been sunny and hot, but today, as I prepare this post for Creative Corner Challenges, it looks like we are in for some rain. In fact, it was so gloomy I had to take my project "photoshoot" outside before the rains came to have some light!
This week over at Creative Corner Challenges we are featuring ANYTHING BUT a card! 



Here is what I am featuring!

This cute little homemade gift is totally from the heart!
It is going to be a sweet little thank-you for a friend of mine who LOVES jam season - my secret recipe Strawberry Jam is in that jar... so this is a little "lovin' from my oven".

Supplies I used are:
Cardstock: SU Mint Maceron, Kraft, Whisper White
Tools: SU! Berry Basket die, MFT Tag Builder die, SU! 2" circle punch, heart punch
Stamp: SU!'s Hardwood, Num-Num, and Papertrey Ink's Everyday Button Bits
Embellishment: Ric-rac and burlap ribbon (Micheals) misc clothespin

Be sure to leave a comment and thank you for stopping by! Be sure to play along with us and share your creations by linking to our blog!

Comments

  1. Amber, this looks so great. And it will be very much appreciated. I think our team did a very good job, didn't we ?
    Hugs, Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think our team did AMAZING!!! Thanks for stopping by, Veerle!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts