CYCI # 132-Sketch Challenge

Welcome everyone, today for the Can You Case It challenge, we have a fantastic sketch for you! 

I had so much fun with this one, because it is SO versatile.... so I actually made not one...but 2 cards! That's right...TWO. I will share more about the second card later... because THIS one is my challenge card for this week! 
 Can You Case It
Here is the supply list for my project! (All supplies this week for this card are Stampin Up!) 

CS: Night of Navy, Whisper White
DSP: Affectionately Yours
Stamps: Swirly Bird, Sunshine Sayings, Places You'll Go
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Watermelon Wonder, Crumb Cake, Mint Macaron, Night of Navy
Embellishments: Linen Thread, Wooden Button, Affectionately Yours Washi  


So, go ahead and call me an overachiever...but, I was up in my studio going through allllllll my stuff......like...all of it. And I got a lotta stuff. And I realized I have some GREAT treasures I haven't played with in awhile... so..... I decided to use this challenge sketch to make another project! Here is my alternate project and supply list:

This time, I dug into my CTMH (Close to My Heart) stash of goodies!
Paper: Happy Times, Kraft, Gold Foil
Stamps: Summer Wishes, Treasures of The Heart
Ink:Sunset
I added some sequins after stamping with Versamark and using some gold embossing powder and...voila! 

See how much fun this Can You Case It sketch is this week?! The sky's the limit! Play along with us! 
See you soon! 



Comments

  1. What a great card! I love the colors behind the flower stamps. Really great technique! Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of the cards! :) Great layering and elements! :) Eva

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how both of your cards turned out :)
    The colors are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I just love your abstract flower coloring, and your use of bold, bright colors! --Elizabeth Jeanne (Happy Stamper)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Elizabeth! I am slowly allowing myself to "cut my DSP"...lol the inner hoarder in me shudders when I say that!

      Delete
  5. Both of your cards are beautiful. How did you choose which one to post? Char

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Char! I just thought I would post thee one I made 1st, and the other one was an afterthought!

      Delete
  6. Amber...beautiful card...I love the colors that you used ~ Wynne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amber, this is a beautiful card. I love the brushstroke coloring on the flowers. - Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the bright colors of this card with the super cute flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts