CYCI #141 - Sketch Challenge






Do you ever find that the SIMPLEST things can be the most challenging sometimes???
Well... for me (the "clean and simple Queen", as I claim) this challenge was absolutely  the hardest one I had to do in awhile!

But here it is!

I used SU! Cardstock for the base, and stamped the snowflake from the Tin of Tags stamp set in Real Red. I grabbed a piece of paper from the Echo Park "I Love Family" collection, which I got in the Simon Says Stamp November Card Kit,  and made some felted "ribbon" using some scraps of card stock in Real Red and Emerald Envy. And for that sentiment?? Well, I had a Project Life card that was still sitting on my desk from a previous craft session.... it just seemed to fit! 
A couple little enamel dots and that was all this clean and simple card needed! 

Be sure to join us - you now have 2 weeks to play along with Can You Case It!

Love, Peace n' Ink 
Amber xo 

Comments

  1. The felted ribbon caught my eye. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorbs! Love the colors! totally a WOW card! :) Eva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! Love the watermarked snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card, Amber! Love the colors, that felted 'ribbon' is amazing!! Awesomeness!! ~ Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and very festive! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You made clean and simple work beautifully with this challenge Amber! Well done! I love what you did with the sentiment and felt ribbon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts