Can You Case It/Atlantic Hearts Challenge


Welcome back! 

I have another fun design I created this week and I multi-tasked - combining TWO challenges into this fab card!

This week Can You Case It has a fabulous color combo that I chose to play with!



And Atlantic Hearts has a wonderful sketch to play with!

So here is my design using both challenges! Check it out!







Want the details?

Stamp: (Altenew) Painted Flowers, Bamboo Rose
Ink: Black Archival, (Tim Holtz Distress) Peacock Feathers, Shabby Shutters
Paper: (SU)Vellum, Kraft CS, Whisper White, Bazzil CS, Project Life card
Wink of Stella shimmer pen, CTMH embellishment, Recollections washi


This card will be heading out in the mail for a special someone this week! 

Be sure to play along with Can You Case It challenge on the Facebook page and Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge over on the blog!

Please leave some love in the comments below to let me know you stopped by!
Love, Peace n' Ink 
Amber

Comments

  1. This is gorgeous Amber.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! Looks like a fun sketch, too! I may just have to try that out! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great sketch! Play along with us, for sure!

      Delete
  3. Hi Amber this is a stunning card I love the design it if very pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!!! I love the colors, the shimmer, and the entire layout of your card :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amber, I love the kraft against the bright green stitched background and the layering for your pretty floral and glittery butterfly, and not to mention love how you used the clips on the tags. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts