Play Time!


Happy Sunday, everyone!

I had some time to get inky today before chores/work were calling my name - I decided to play along with the CASology challenge - and then I realized  was looking at a cue card from MANY months ago!! haha 

Regardless of my "oopsie" - I had fun just being in my studio getting crafty - that's what it is all about!




Here are the details on this design:

Stamp:(Unity) Let's Be Happy
Ink: Kraft/Versamark
Nuvo paste in Spring Green
Paper: (SU) cardstock -Tip Top Taupe,Whisper White and Basic Black
Vellum (Hero Arts)
Embossing Folder (SU)
Clear Droplets (Pretty Pink Posh)




By the way - I LOVE this sentiment - and I am sending this off in the mail for a friend to brighten her day - let's all just be happy :)







Thank you  for stopping in!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Love, Peace n Ink
Amber

Comments

Popular Posts