Friends of Unity December Blog Hop

Hi everyone! 

I have something exciting to share!



I am thrilled to share this post, kicking off our very first Friends of Unity Blog Hop!

Here is what I designed this month for you!




I am mailing off the last of my Christmas cards this week, and I had to play with one of my most favourite sets from Unity Stamps to date - called Cheerful Prancing.
I stamped him with dark Early Espresso ink from SU and added Versa mark on just a portion - then I heat embossed with Gold embossing powder to add a bit of SHINE!
This set is adorable - and to add to the fun - I received an extra deer in my Grab Bag - so I would love to give it to a special someone!
So, be sure to leave some love below - I will be choosing a lucky winner Dec. 6th and posting that winner Dec 7th! So check back here on my blog to see if you are getting a little something from Santa ;)



I am being joined by some wicked awesome talent! You likely arrived via Jeanie's blog!! If not - you should really go back and check it out!(her link is in the list below.)


Here is a list of the other Hoppers - be sure to have a look around  Dawn is up next - and we sure hope you join us again next month!

Crystal Minkler

Wynne Grob

Eileen Mathys

Robyn Jordan

Jeanie Marie Hays

Amber :) that's me!

Dawn Fields




Thanks for stopping by!

Love, Peace n' Ink
Amber

Comments

  1. Absolutely stunning!! I love the layers and the way you did the twine! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful!
    I love the gold embossing, and all your layers!
    Twine just sets it off!! Love this card!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card - I have been playing with this set as well. Please don't put me name in for the extra deer since I have the set already - would love to see someone who doesn't have it get it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your card! It has just the right touch to be a masculine Christmas card too. Beautiful, Amber.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the layers, colors and textures! Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this idea!! The deer is so cute and gorgeous with embosingpowder!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been looking for a great deer stamp and this one is beautiful. I love the layers on the card...us that torn edge vellum in there? A very pretty card .

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is an amazing deer stamp! Your card is beautiful, Amber.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just LOVE this set!! Beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amber, this card is gorgeous! I love how you embossed the deer in gold. I love your choice of pattern paper and the ripped vellum.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I live how you used the vellum. The layers are just great! So very gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card!! Love the layering and stamp. Pretty card. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all the elements on this card. What a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the layers of the card. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  15. Girl...love it...now I want that set! ~ Wynne

    ReplyDelete
  16. This card is gorgeous! I love the rustic Christmas feel with your paper choices and your partial embossing of that pretty deer is the perfect creative touch. Love, love, love this!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just beautiful- love the beautiful embossed deerl! Great touches- like the rustic look and the sentiment and star embellishment. What a fun concept- off to visit the other blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a cute card! These reindeer are sure getting a lot of attention these last few weeks 😉

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice effect to heat emboss some of the image. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely, like the added star.



    ReplyDelete
  21. I really like your card, contemporary but simple. The deer looks great and I really like all the layers. Thanks for sharing your idea.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow that is festive and elegant. Love the layers and your gold embossing deer.
    Thanks for the inspiratiom!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts