Stamp Ink Paper #134 - Color Challenge!


Howdy y'all!

We have a fabulous color combo this week for you to play with over at Stamp Ink Paper!

Check out what I came up with! 





This color combo was SO much fun! I decided to create a little somethin' somethin' for a fun couple who happen to celebrate their anniversary on Valentines Day  - this was perfect!

Heres the details:

Stamps: (SU) So In Love, Bloomin' Love
Ink: (SU) Black Archival, Berry Burst, Calypso Coral, Flirty Flamingo,  Versamark
Paper: (SU) Powder Pink, Calypso Coral, Basic Black, Whisper White, Vellum, (Canson) Watercolor 
Embellishments: (SU) Flirty Flamingo ribbon
Tools: (SU) hearts embossing folder, Triple heart punch,  (MFT) Stitched Rectangle Scalloped Frame dies



There is just SO MUCH cute stuff in the new Occasions catty and I love it all - but my
 personal goal I made for myself for the 1st part of the year 
is to make the most of what I have - and believe it or not - I had NEVER used
 the heart folder...OR one of the stamp sets! So - everything old is new
 again, as the saying goes, and I hit the Annual catalog for a little love!

I heat embossed the flowery heart with white embossing powder and then painted
 a bit of splashes of color with the Berry Burst, Flirty Flamingo and Calypso Coral (which, by the way - are VERY similar once you watercolor with them!) It was a nice contrast with the light cardstock base, but I decided to use a black base to mat it and really make it stand out!
I framed it with the Calypso Coral CS cut with the MFT dies - I think that is 
my fave thing about the card!

Did you see what the other Design Team members have created for you this week?? Everyone has designed some amazing projects and worked hard to inspire you! So be sure to stop in and leave some love for all! And let's see what you can do! Link your creations to our challenge!


Thanks for stopping in!

Love, Peace n' Ink
Amber

Comments

Popular Posts