Stamp Ink Paper #139 - Ribbon!


Hello sweet friends! 

Welcome back to another challenge with the Stamp Ink Paper - this week we are playing with
RIBBON!



Every crafter/cardmaker likely has a ribbon stash - but I decided to take this from a different approach - my Stampin Up "Work of Art" created a ribbon in Berry Burst, and the sentiment comes from another set called "Sending Thoughts". I always try to get more out of my stamp sets and while these aren't fresh of the presses of SU - I still find ways to use them! I popped up that layer on a base of the Foil Frenzy kraft cardstock - a little bit of shine was perfect!


Let's see how the cue inspires YOU this week - play along with us! Click on the picture above that will take you to the challenge!


Love, Peace n' Ink 
Amber

Comments

Popular Posts