Inspired By - H is for Hoppy!


Hello stamping friends! Welcome back - and happy Thursday!! 

It is time for another Inspired By challenge - this week, we are hopping right along with an awesome cue card to inspire you!



How does this cue card inspire you? It just shouts SPRING to me - and the sweet little bunny caught my eye! Here is what I designed for you!





I used a fun little stamp set from Simon Says Stamp - called "Some Bunny" 
and all of the paper pieces I used in my design were paper scraps from my desk - every thing from Stampin Up to Echo Park. :) I used and unbranded oval die to create that "egg" layer. I think my little grandson, Knox will be getting this card as part of his Easter surprise. He deserves a sweet little treat!

It's time for YOU to play along with us! Link up your paper craft creation over on our challenge - you can find the link HERE!!

I would LoVe if you let me know you stopped by ~ leave me some love below! 

Love, Peace n' Ink

Amber




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts