Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch #283


We have made it to Wednesday!
Welcome to another Paper Craft Crew challenge!

This week we are featuring a sketch for you for inspiration, and I cannot wait to show you what I have designed! 



I had SO MUCH fun making this card! Why?! - because LOOK. AT. IT! That paper from Stampin Up! is called Pick A Pattern - and all of those little critters are adorable! I paired this up with the Pieces and Patterns stamp set - and a little help with my old reliable SU set called Gorgeous Grunge. 

I dug in to my stash for some coordinating washi tape and papers in Crushed Curry, Tip Top Taupe, and Emerald Envy and I used a card base of Delightful Dijon (it's sooooooo close - honestly) 

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I can't wait to see what you create with this sketch!
Click on the image to go to the PCC challenge! 


Peace, Love n' Ink 
Amber

Comments

Popular Posts