Stamp Ink Paper - Basket of Flowers


Hello dear friends!
Welcome to another edition of the Stamp Ink Paper challenge! When I saw this challenge 
theme, I had SO many ideas running through my head but I finally decided
 on using a new stamp set that I got this week! I had to get in just one more order of Stampin Up 
goodies before Saleabration ended!

Here's my design!


And here are the details:

SU's Picnic With You bundle
Ink: (SU) Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Melon Mambo
Paper: (SU) Early Espresso CS, Old Olive CS, Pear Pizzaz CS, 
Whisper White CS, Color Theory DSP
Tools: (SU) Basket Weave Embossing Folder, Stitched Circle dies
Embellishments: Melon Mambo Cotton ribbon

The basket weave folder is a Saleabration item and I have seen SO many 
fun designs with it - I needed to grab it before it was gone :) One little tip: before I put the Early Espresso base through the Big Shot with the folder, I gave it the lightest mist of water - this gives
the cardstock a bit more e"stretch" with such a deeply etched folder. :) 


Don't forget to link up to our challenge this week - click on the challenge image below to take you back to the link!


Love, Peace n' Ink
Amber 



Comments

Popular Posts